The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Did I feed my oil proper?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93xsg

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 3, 2011
Sequim, Washington
Hey guys. Pretty sure I got this right, but it was hard to tell on some low quality pictures from older posts.

Feeding my PTE 6176 (or 20g if I run that) off the 91-94 OFH (oil filter housing)’

QUESTION: is my 90 elbow to feed the turbo in the right plug hole? Looking for the filtered one.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I’m working on the 10an drain as well (waiting on another straight fitting). I have 12an bung on pan reduced to 10an.

On a side note check out my custom oil cooler setup I made

Thanks and comments welcome!

Attachments

• E9455041-9575-44BF-8A97-038286C8E545.jpeg
    E9455041-9575-44BF-8A97-038286C8E545.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Take a vacuum line, make one slit down the length of the hose and cover that hole the AN line goes through to prevent damage to the lines.

Thank you. Thats funny I was just asking my car buddy what to do about that today, and he said the same thing. Ill be sure to do that. I think theres a few other spots as well.

You can also buy a/n hose clamps to clamp the hoses out away from the sharp edge on that cut out and also take a grinder and dull/round the edge on that cut out. You can see a type of a/n clamp on the passenger side crankcase vent hoses in this picture there are all different types also.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back