The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Devils Own Progressive Controller Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AbsolutGS-T

10+ Year Contributor
May 10, 2010
Vernon, Connecticut
Hey guys, I am in the middle of installing my devils own stage 2 kit. I just have a few questions about wiring in the controller. It says on the directions that the red/pink wire needs to go to 12 volt ignition on, where did you wire that wire to? Also, does the orange wire off of the controller go just straight to the battery? or to another 12 volt source in the car.

Thanks

Where are you placing the controller itself? Personally, I like to run switched power directly to the ignition switch but people have run them to other sources like the cigarette lighter. Only reason I do what I do is to not disturb other electronic circuits as the majority of them are fused and adding additional components might draw too much amperage in one circuit. But I doubt it'll draw anything more than half an amp.

Yes, you can wire the orange directly to battery or any constant power source.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back