The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Derrick Delaossa (WIKDGSX619)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't know him personally but have a phone number for him, I sent some money to him for some parts.

Thanks Chris

I hope you have better luck than me. Seemed like a good dude. He got me good. Almost $800 gone. How much did he get you for?

So far $1600.00 if he doesn't hold up his end of the bargain. I supposedly was getting a haltech ecu, wiring harness, intake manifold, and dis. Interesting I have probably like 30 text messages from him for a week and even after he got the money. I talked with him in person. He definitely knows a ton about DSM's, so it's not like he doesn't know the cars or have anything to do with them. I paid through paypal with a credit card, so I have 2 different ways to do charge backs. I also know a couple sheriffs personally in CA near by him, and with turn it into the fed if I don't get my money back or the products. Doing business across state lines falsely and stealing money is a federal crime. So hopefully he isn't trying to scam or he will find out he chose the wrong person. When did you send him money and for what parts?

Well that's not what I wanted to hear. The more people I find, the more of the same story I hear. I bought the magnus v3 intake with all the accessories and a new s90 throttle body. Sounds like you were promised the same intake.
If you haven't already I suggest you file a paypal claim on your transaction.
Let me know what sheriff's department will be handling your case. I've already filed charges against him here in Nebraska.

Oh, I paid for my stuff on the 16th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you guys use PayPal? Don't make any more deals without using it! Has saved my butt and money so many times from stupid scammers. If you paid with cc or bank call them and have the charges reversed. Sorry you guys have to deal with this crap I hate it. Especially when your buying parts from here and supposed to be fellow dsmers. Pray it all works out for you guys and he gets what's coming if he doesn't do the right thing! ;)

Ya I started the claim with paypal and it's escalated, also starting a claim with my mastercard company. Also contacted my friend in CA, that works for the Sheriffs department, will go to my local authorities. Also collected info and working on figuring out where to send it for the FBI, since this is a federal crime. I have no sympathy for people that steal and cheat their way through life.

Was contacted by Derrick today, he says he will refund the money, so we will see. I still am not sure why it took 5 days to get a response and why in 7 days if he had the product it didn't get sent out or why two people were promised the same product. But if I get the money back, not much I can say about the theft side of things. Hope you get your money back! Who knows maybe you will get that intake after all now that not two of us have paid for the same thing, I would have liked the things promised for the price. But maybe just better off buying new.

We need to compile everyone's cases against him. Compiled I'd think there's a better chance the authorities will make a serious effort at arresting him. He's a f***ing scum bag. Selling that intake twice is blatant scamming.

You and me both. I work in aviation, it's nothing to hitch a ride on a plane for me.

Dang man sucks!! It's people like this that make it hard to buy/find quialty used parts on here anymore. He will get what's coming to him!! Make sure to tell PayPal and whoever else to drop this fool, after you catch him of course LOL. You all should work together and set this fool up. ;)

Btw there's at least 2 more guys that purchased stuff from him that have messaged me but they aren't posting in the public thread.

I paid with paypal and paypal has frozen his account, at least that's what the lady told me, as I described the issue to them.

A Sheriffs department in a CA city, is looking into this guy for me. I told my friend what is going on and they will be in contact with me from her department. Also will contact ,my FBI contact if I need to. I don't like to jump the gun and get everybody I know involved at once if one contact can get things going then, I don't need the others involved.

A Sheriffs department in a CA city, is looking into this guy for me.
Just an fyi, I did quick search and it appears he might have a possible relative (female age 33, same last name) that works for the San Diego sheriff departments. So that could possibly be a hiccup... just google "Delaossa sheriff" it pops right up.

Has anyone had any progress? I've got lines on people who had previous experience with him to see if they have information on him. I think it's funny he's contacted a few of you but not me. Lol
It is weird though, he looks to have been a positive member of the San Diego dsm and drag racing community for some time. What made him do this is beyond me.
Paypal has said they will prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law if they determine a fraudulent sale has taken place. I still have 4 more days until they cease attempts to contact him to resolve the problem.

He neglected to respond to my claim against him so paypal refunded my money. I hope the rest of you are getting somewhere with your cases.

Bummer, Ive met him a few times and seemed like a stand up guy. He even drove the Loya Built 1G from San Diego a few times saying he helped him build it too.

If anyone knows him, he's a member here, please contact me.
My name is Isaiah I live close to him and he got me for over $3000 he supposedly going to start making payments this happened a couple months ago

Has anybody been able to solve anything with him?? I sold him a 1990 Eclipse in 2011. He still hasn't paid me in full. He just texted me the other day and said he crashed it and to sue him because he will not pay me. All the addresses he had given me are fake. Does anybody have info about him??

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back