The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Derrick Delaossa (WIKDGSX619)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All the addresses he had given me are fake.
Or it could be that he rips people off so much and often that he has to move a lot. I gotta say, I am surpised this guy still has a full set of teeth with the amount of people he has ripped off.
My advice would be to file a claim in court and have a sheriff deputy serve him. That is, if you have a provable case...

I do. I have the bill of sale. I'm the bank on the title, which I have in my possession and bank statements to prove he hasn't finished paying. It blows my mind how horrible he is. How do I file a claim if I have no idea where he is?

Easiest way would be to hire somebody like a private investigator thats what I did for an unrelated event (rear ender accident) you should also research the statute of limitations for your case. Hopefully you get that scumbag...

I'm originally from SD, tuned Derricks car awhile ago and was friends with him on Facebook. I've been out of touch with him for years but it looks like his Facebook accounts deleted and the NLAND DSM Facebook group is aware he's been scamming other DSM'ers if you look his name up in the search there.

From what I know of him, he was dating Loya's daughter and is pretty close with the Loya Racing shop down there. If it were me I'd contact Loya Built and go from there, or if you live close just go to a Racelegal event or Barona test and tune since Loya always goes to those with his 1g and Derrick is always there as pit crew.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back