The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Derek/'95 Eagle Talon TSI/AWD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmannenterprises

Probationary Member
Apr 24, 2021
Kearney, Nebraska
Hi, I'm Derek, brand new to your community. Happy to be here. Never joined a forum before, honestly have no idea what I'm doing....So here we go. I live in the middle of nowhere (Nebraska). I've recently purchased a 1995 Eagle Talon TSI/AWD, which I'm have a hard time with. From the information that I'd been able to get about the car, the previous owner wanted to make it a drag car. It's sat for a very ling time and having a hell of a time with the engine. By the way, I'm a stereo guy, not an engine guy. Been doing what I can, but keep hitting brick walls. I can get the engine to run, but when the engine gets warm, the idle goes down, the comes back up. The kicker is, whenever I step on the gas, it wants to die. Currently trying to get the right O-ring replacement kit of the injectors. Parts that have been replaced are the fuel pump, fuel filter, spark plugs, air idle control valve, timing belt and a few other things that I can't remember right now. I just want to drive the car. I fell in love with the body style back in the '90's and still love it. Anyone that can throw me any information would be greatly appreciated.

Currently trying to get the right O-ring replacement kit of the injectors
if you go thru one of the supporting vendors, you'll get the right ones without even trying.

bad injector seals could be the cause of your problems. If your still having the same issues after you replace the Inj seals, check for vacuum/boost leaks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back