The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Quitters- soon ghosts to us (selling/sold my DSM)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I said I was out. I never am. Neither will you.

I agree, I sold my 2g and bought an srt-4 to get out of modding cars. During the last year I had the car I did 3 builds/partouts (you can search online i'm sure you'll find it a fully built motor every time), And I kept getting the dsm craving. I had bought a tsi awd and sold it to a friend and a 2gb gsx but sold it to my other friend, Now, I just bought another
2g gsx and my 2.3L longblock will be here monday. :thumb:

Sorry to say, i'm jumping ship. Just sold my car and all my parts two days ago. Can anyone tell me how to delete my profile? I played around a little bit and couldn't find anything on my control panel.

Thanks,

No need. Just make sure your profile isn't set to send email alerts and you can just fade away.

he will come back if he wants a fast car for somewhat cheap and reliable.....did i say reliable forget i said that LOL...sorry to see ugo

Run, RUN AWAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

:) take it easy.

So I just sold my Talon that I've had for eight years(the one in my sig), it has been a big part of mine and my wife's lives we have lots of memories of good time in that car. I sold my 95 tsi awd last summer but I never got into that project and it just sat around so even thou it was a much faster car I really didn't care about selling it, but my 97 will be missed and I'm sure sometimes I will regret it but I guess it's time to move on to bigger and better things. Someday maybe I will buy another Talon, I even gave the buyer my business card so if they ever want to sell it I get first refusal. I am sure just about everyone on here has sold a beloved car so you know what I am feeling, I no longer own a single DSM but I will remain on this board in hopes that someday I will own another.

I totaled then sold my wrecked car to a guy. It sucks selling the car, but it sucks so much more wrecking the best car you've owned. I miss my turbo mr2 !

:cry:I am also about to do the same thing and sale my car.
I know i put alot of work into it but i want something newer.
So what kind of car are you going to get next?

Really I have no plans right now to buy another car, I am looking to get rid of some more. I have my own business building hot rods and the Talon had to go so I could make some investments but I will probably get one of my other cars finished either my Chevelle or my 68 Riviera but if I ever feel like buying another car then I will buy another 95-99 turbo awd dsm and if I get a talon I will make it look just like my old one just so I can feel like I never sold it.

thats good to hear. i remember when i started this poll like 18 months ago... i've already moved on yet again to my 350z, still pondering on getting another 1g turbo :) as a DD

I keep fading in and out. I bought an srt-4 last year, But have owned 5 more awd dsm's during that time. I just sold my 2g gsx and my built 2.3 longblock stroker I built just sitting on the stand. Now with my 16th dsm gone, I find myself lost again that I don't have one. You can put an evolution 3 through 7 head onto a 3g 2.4 if anyone didn't know that. You can also put an awd drivetrain under the car,Which might be might next project. The srt-4 just sits, Constantly ripped apart with the motor out.

Some of you may already know, I just sold my 90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. It was my 2nd DSM since I turned 16, my first was a white 98 GSX that was stolen and stripped.
I had alot of fun with this car, good times, good memories. Time to move on to something different and new.

Here's a few pics for memories-sake:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'm sure to check in on you cats from time to time. been a member for too long to just dip-out. :thumb: See you guys around.

I'm not going to lie. Those are my buddies Supras, and shortly after that picture my parking spot was revoked to make room for his....3rd Supra.

Lexus SC300. I6 time... tint it, drop it, wheel it, rock it.

I've thought about that. Rock the Lex long enough to save up. a 1g isnt the best for a DD if youre trying to save money. Then after time maybe park it and do the infamous 2JZGTE swap in the SC and get an Evo for a DD since they will be cheaper a few years down the road.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back