The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

DejonTool Intake Manifold

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colossus

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 23, 2003
Crestview, Florida
http://www.dejontool.com/auto1.htm

Any of you guys had experience with it yet? A friend of mine has one, and looking at the design and price, I'm looking towards one also. I'm just wondering more on flow. I had chosen BJ before hand, but this is more appealing with the brackets and all on there. Any opinions on it? I did a quick search, and just came up with random Dejontool intake piping questions.

I hear they are crap and a waste of money. There is a local guy that is trying to get 250 for his and no one was biting.

They're excellent. They're a little pricey, and there are two other currently open discussions about it on the board right now. So this one's closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back