The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Dejon Tool Intake question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpreadEagle

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 18, 2003
Jacksonville, Florida
Hi, I noticed I can order a Dejon Tool intake pipe from their website with or without BOV tube... Does this mean I can get rid of the BOV tube on mine??? I have a 92 talon with Stock turbo (For now) and stock MAF sensor (For now).... Can I run the car without the BOV tube on it, and just let the blow off valve vent into the atmosphere??? it sounds really cool, and scares a lot of people... LOL... but I don't know if it will hurt the car or not.... and will it idle right without the bov tube???

Thanks for all your help!!! :talon:

ok, I guess that was a common question huh?? LOL... ok... won't be doing that then.... I just found a Dejon Tool intake tube for a 1g on ebay (With BOV tube) for only $60 bucks.... free S&H.... I am going to go ahead and get that then and see how it works...

Thanks for all your help!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back