The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Definitely not new, but I am back.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAdams1034

Probationary Member
Jul 29, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
It’s been about 7 years since I had my last true play car and maybe 14 since I had a DSM. Figured I would come back with something solid to start with. Picked up a 99 GSX with only 79k miles. This is the most basic b#tch DSM you could ever imagine. SAFC2, pocket logger, 550’s, HKS bov, 264’s, MHI B16G, FMIC, Shep trans, 2600 act, and a turbo back. If this doesn’t scream early 2000’s era tuning, I don’t know what does. Lol. That being said, it is in EXCELLENT shape with no rust. Never seen salt, and I’ll keep it that way.

Don’t have much planned for it right now except pulling the SAFC2 off and flashing the ecu with a proper tune. Going to enjoy it that way for a while and then maybe build it in a year or two. Just have to see how it goes. Glad to be back in the game and look forward to contributing to the community. Very happy to see how much development is still going on with the 2g platform between a few members on here and places like Eaton Motorworks making some bad ass stuff!

Attachments

• B55C39E0-6510-4EF7-9F17-1C52C7803C14.jpeg
    B55C39E0-6510-4EF7-9F17-1C52C7803C14.jpeg
    721.4 KB · Views: 22
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back