The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Defiants ridiculous amoutn of post!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ian_maham

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 3, 2007
O'Fallon, Illinois
Defiant has over 23,000 post..... Jesus, that is beyond insane. WTF

thats not very much compared to some forums that are super fast moving... my diesel forum leader has like 77k and my bro got 10k in a year, its pretty much a live chat room

thats not very much compared to some forums that are super fast moving... my diesel forum leader has like 77k and my bro got 10k in a year, its pretty much a live chat room

speaking about a live chatroom....... that would be a fine addition to DSMtuners...... maybe we should talk to defiant about it LOL :rocks:

I noticed that, just today, how many posts he had. It boggled my mind. But, then again if you read all of them you may think different of him. :) No Offense Defiant, I promise! But, wow, he will straight up tell your ass what is up. And with proper grammar and punctuation. He's the glue that holds us together :)

Glue rocks! :)

Edit: Defiant would tell you: The chatroom discussion has came and went several times.......Use your search function. It has been discussed in the early days. I would love to chat too. No bandwidth or anyone willing.........

You can see the top posters on this forum from the View the Forums page. Go almost to the bottom and look under the Top 10 Stats section.

And if you guys have a suggestion to help improve the site, post it in the Site Problems/Feedback section so that Ludachris sees it. Make sure to search and make sure someone else hasn't started a thread about it before.

Wow, somebody can't take a joke....or has no humor left. Everyone who posted is fully aware of the site rules. They are just astonished by the fact that someone can post that many times. No dis-respect intended, I assure you. Can't we all just get along, and not get treated like little kids when it comes to "Mods". Hell, I'm probably older than most of them, maybe smarter :) I'm kidding, but wow....lighten up. We are all friends, seriously.

I don't think that's the point Brian is trying to bring up.
Mainly my question is... did we need a topic about this?

Shame D isn't a mod for the hangout anymore.

There wasn't a "reason" for this thread, other than giving Defiant some credit. And we should all give credit were credit is due. Is that such a problem, we can't thank someone who told people something of "worth" 23,000 + times.

Just tip your hat to him. (Defiant)

"Negative" posts in this thread should be deleted.

Oh jeeze...

Anyways.

Tip my what to him?
You understand that "Snowboarder" is one of 3 mods for the hangout. . .
I don't think he's gonna delete his own post :(

I "Edited" sorry....... Hat, or whatever.....

Tip something :)

Edit: Snowboarder said nothing negative towards Defiant, why would he "edit", or delete......I just thought that everyone saw my comment and thought it was dis-respectful. So I spoke for all future posters. Don't post negative things in this thread. Period. Respect to all mods, I'm very polite and very respectful, however, I do like to have fun and mess around. But, since you're a mod....... (Lofty), .......I'll leave it alone.

Lofty, I'm a nice guy, I promise......I meant no dis-respect to anyone. I'm just your regular average DSM'er, that is spending his Friday evening drinking some cold beer and browsing the forums. Don't get hostile..... I mean no harm. Altho I will whoop your ass with this keyboard :) LOL. Relax, please.

Sorry :( Sometimes I need to be reminded to play nice.

Seriously though, I'd like to see you hit me with this said keyboard.
:D

LOL, it may look small, and like a standard keyboard, but damn.......Take it to the face and it's a mean biatch. Hah. No there's no offense, I have nothing personal against you or anyone on here. Hence, I've never met any of you :) I was just trying to keep ppl from dis-respecting "Defiant" behind his back, while he's asleep. Not that we are friends, but he is a "glue" that holds this shit together. I'm not sure where I "met" you at in that moment.

But anyhow:

I'm "Nick"......Nice to meet you. I've seen your name around. (I Shake your hand)

Edit: I bought my car in Wisconsin too! You familiar with a "tuner" in Plover, WI

LOL, it may look small, and like a standard keyboard, but damn.......Take it to the face and it's a mean biatch. Hah. No there's no offense, I have nothing personal against you or anyone on here. Hence, I've never met any of you :) I was just trying to keep ppl from dis-respecting "Defiant" behind his back, while he's asleep. Not that we are friends, but he is a "glue" that holds this shit together. I'm not sure where I "met" you at in that moment.

But anyhow:

I'm "Nick"......Nice to meet you. I've seen your name around. (I Shake your hand)

Edit: I bought my car in Wisconsin too! You familiar with a "tuner" in Plover, WI

Nope not at all. Don't even know where the hell Plover is.
And Defiant hates attention like this. :hmm:

you two need to kiss and get it over with already.

I have no spinny compressy air thingy to play with so I have to do stupid shit like this to keep myself interested in my shitty car.

Sorry, "Stevens Point" is were I got my car....Plover is one of those "towns" that don't really exist because they are so small. But, any ways, I'm crashing, I'm alittle tired. Maybe tomorrow you (Lofty) can find a Dodge Neon and smoke it's doors, that'd be sweet!.

I hope you know I'm kidding, right.....f'k'n "post 9-11" shit has people all hostile. Whatever happened to good old fashioned "messin' around", "haha" "funny-shit"

This generation sux!

There wasn't a "reason" for this thread, other than giving Defiant some credit. And we should all give credit were credit is due. Is that such a problem, we can't thank someone who told people something of "worth" 23,000 + times.

Just tip your hat to him. (Defiant)

"Negative" posts in this thread should be deleted.

HAHAHA, have you read some of his comments. He's like the Cali sarcastic master. :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back