The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Defiant Sighting

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndilo21

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 30, 2004
void, New_York
I saw this guy at the Saratoga race track and I had to take his picture. I didn't want to make it obvious so I couldn't get a pic from the front. When I saw him all I could think of was Defiant and the other random pictures people posted.

Attachments

• 82242221189_3300_1.jpg
    82242221189_3300_1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 604
close match.

if i remember defiant has less of the santa gut, almost like santa just went on the atkins after getting winded from xmas eve, then went to spring break.

... or is it actually Santa at the race track earning money to buy us all toys for Christmas ??

Santa bet all on luckydog4 !!!

I could see him in suspenders, but not that green shirt.

I'd settle for still having that much hair. :toobad:

At least I know that when I go back to robbing liquor stores, my doubles will be the ones doing time. :D

I need to see a real picture of Defiant, from all the posts he must be some crazy old guy with white hair, a beard, and a Merriam-Websters dictionary handing around his neck.

defiant just get it over with, and post a picture of yourself. LOL..

don't make me come to California and spy on you just to get a picture. lets see the Hawaiian t-shirt to, like everyone says you wear. WTF

we HAD pics of him, but upon posting them here he banned the posters and deleted the threads :tease:

then the guy with the pics deleted the memory card, and we lost them.

had pics of defiant next to his car, so you couldnt say it wasnt him.

though im sure i could lure him by saying theres a meet with cookies and milk........

Well, the fools at the State did just give me a brand-new driver's license.... I guess they can't figure out how to log on here.

Attachments

• DL2.jpg
    DL2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 331
Now I know, and knowing is half the battle.
Thank you.

STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.

You know your an addict when your at a public event and you start thinking about a forum moderator!

Otherwise funny though :)

Defiant said:
Well, the fools at the State did just give me a brand-new driver's license.... I guess they can't figure out how to log on here.

at least you have a driver's license, all i have is an expired piece of yellow paper and a card with a hole in it.. i wonder what the cop will say when he pulls me over and i don't have a valid legal document saying that i can drive? 55 stay alive i guess...my windows are so dark that he won't be able to see if i am wearing my seatbelt anyways. Minnesota = :notgood:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back