The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Defiant... did you ever know-

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djpast said:
yeah that poor kid got flamed so bad. LOL wasnt his name pickle or somethign like that ;)

I think it was pickle :laugh:

Who can forget the High School hoochies thread? Probably one of the best threads evar.

If you really miss all that shit go over to dsmlife. AW4g63, thehyena, cucumber are all over there. Even JDMawd is over there occasionally under the SN Turbo weapon ####s beasts. and DSMED makes a cameo there too.

Cucumber was really helpful too what happened to him?

i remeber AW4G63 he was pretty helpful

I think larryd runs the new celica site - www. newcelica.org

I just remeber when krazykorean bought that s2k and they put the picture of the grama driving it. I think the subtitle was "Wheres the torque?!?" that was funny as #$#@

Im not the oldest member but i remeber this kind of stuff. I think there were alot of fun threads in the hangout back when i first started visiting the site. Did it just get real strict or something? because i do rember alot of people getting banned.
now i just get a kick out of deviants sarcasm.
This thread is awesome and pointless at the same time.

bluesnow said:
this Deviant thread turned into the old school thread

cuz DEFIANT is OLD SCHOOL! LOL

oh man how could i forget the High School Hoochie thread... good memories... i think i posted a couple of my own on that...

98_silvergs said:
Old Tuners was the shit!

It was cool til everyone started acting ### and had themselves banned.

Some people just can't play by the rules.. Damn shame too.

Coup D E'Tat said:
Bring back Thong Thursdays :cry:

Old Tuners > New Tuners
The "new breed" DSMers couldn't keep from soiling themselves if we did.

I agree with Ryan, the site was more fun with <10k people, but times change, and idiots get the internet piped into their homes, so what can we do but put up with it.

I motion for a basic aptitude test to do anything other than search...and an age requirement for the Hangout.

Old Tuners is still around though :cool:

Although, something needs to be done there soon to awaken itself :thumb:

LandoAWD said:
I agree with Ryan, the site was more fun with <10k people.

I motion for a basic aptitude test to do anything other than search...and an age requirement for the Hangout.

I've always wondered why Admin doesn't delete inactive accounts, I'm sure there are at least 10k of them.

I don't think an aqe requirement would work.. possibly a maturity requirement :p

leet said:
I've always wondered why Admin doesn't delete inactive accounts, I'm sure there are at least 10k of them.

Deleting inactive accounts won't remove the idiots.

LandoAWD said:
The "new breed" DSMers couldn't keep from soiling themselves if we did.

I agree with Ryan, the site was more fun with <10k people, but times change, and idiots get the internet piped into their homes, so what can we do but put up with it.

I'm all for this - hell, I think you should have to have an IQ test before you're allowed to own a computer or any type of telecommunications device.

alright i gotta know what thong thursdays is/was.

sometimes i wish i could go back to the 90's when you could go into a mitsu/eagle dealership and look at the dsms on the showroom floor.

just curious did anyone ever take pics of a car that they bought brand new back then or take any pics of the showroom in the 90's ????

Reading about all those things almost brought a tear to my eye LOL :cry:

I just dont find it the same as it used to be, i'm not here too much anymore because all the oldies know that it will never be the same as it used to be. Its kind of sad but i grew up for a year and a half on this site, biggest addiction i ever had :D

Long live dsmtuners.

MyRidzPhucked said:
Reading about all those things almost brought a tear to my eye LOL :cry:

I just dont find it the same as it used to be, i'm not here too much anymore because all the oldies know that it will never be the same as it used to be. Its kind of sad but i grew up for a year and a half on this site, biggest addiction i ever had :D

Long live dsmtuners.

All the old schoolers from here are at www.dsmlife.com

It's still the same there as this hangout was 2 years ago.

Can't forget the thread that brought me here from talk:

WHERES THE BOOST FLUID???

hahaha.

Damn djpast brought up some oldschool stuff. Can't forget the pinktool box, cuc's lil bro was zucchini, picture of L2R's long long long hair, and cant no one forget the highschool hoochies. I contributed one or two pix in that =D.

happy new year, pz

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back