The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

defi bf gauges

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

check there web site.
if they are not there then i guess they dont make them that way. defi gauges are cool but i also dont like that there not in the psi style. maybe they do make 'em try getting the customer support number and ask them.
have u seen the gauge that they have that refects off the windshield:thumb: kick ass:thumb:

The only defi gauges that come in PSI are the D-guage series.

o i though i seen them in the us version in bf and link, but i cant find this one site again, does anyone know a good brand of gauges that work good, and that i could read not that kpa and c stuff. not autometer though i hate them they never work for me. also some nice looking gauges will be better LOL

yes i found a place that does sell the bf in us version, but now im thinking of autometer sense there so cheap but i hate the quality of them and there lines they use, like that plastic crap someone help me choose the better gauge LOL

Some of the fastest cars use AutoMeter, I dont see how they are not good enough for you...

Why is a vendor sending people to his site telling them they have a product they dont have?

There is no Defi BF Series Gauge that read in Imperical Units.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back