The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Deer Park Ave Cruise Night?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmzoom

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 4, 2007
West Islip, New_York
I was up on deer park avenue on Saturday night and ran into a couple dsms while I was there..Do any of you want to report in if you were up there? It would be sweet if we could set up an official every Friday night cruise up there. I'm always up there and It would be nice if we could really make it a ritual if theres enough people in the area.

I got about one more month to go before I get my car back on the road but as soon as it is i'm down for that!

Alright so that makes the two of us, I can't wait for the spring when its nice out if we really get enough people to cruise and just hang out.

this saturday in queens there is a meet if anyone is interested

I'd go.

I usually go to the one in bellmore, but thats just because its in my town.

fill me in here. i know there is a deer park p by me. is it out by port jervis? upstate ny? if so i am game,WTF and i have alot of dsmers that tag along with me.

i think i would be interested in going to the meet in queens...keep us posted

there is a deer park avenue on long island, and its basically a strip full of shopping centers, fast food places, diners etc.. and its an out door night scene for many varieties of cars. I will be up there tonight around 10 if anyone wants to make an appearance, but it'll probably be me hanging out with the evos and stis again:rolleyes:

not sure if your a member or not but check out nyccdsm.com i used to be from ny and they all go out to deer park. adn there are meets in queens too.

missed that one, was in boston. Post up again when your goin out there, ill come by and see whats up.

-Bobby

For anyone intrested in DPA, I started a website, Deer Park Avenue - Route 231. This can be a spot where we can organize cruise meets for car groups. Back in the day Car Craft Magazine rated DPA top ten cruise spots in the nation. Lets bring back DPA and hopefully change the reptutation into a cruise scene rather than a race scene. This is probably the 5th time weve started this website up and the domain name and community has been recongized in articles by The New York Times, New York Newsday, and Suffolk Life. Anyone whos interested, sign up, hang out, and get ready to cruise.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back