The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

December Deals ! Sale @ STM !

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STM tuned

Supporting Vendor
Feb 14, 2008
Rochester, New_York
We are currently running a sale on our new site.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Use code "December Deals" to save 10% on this ( and most other parts on our site right now ) !

Save 10% site wide!

This applys to many of the brands on our NEW website!
www.stmtuned.com
use coupon code "December Deals" when checking out to see if a discount applies!
( ONLY APPLIES TO ORDERS THROUGH THE NEW WEBSITE ABOVE )

We still have the old website currently up as the new one isn't 100% transferred over yet, BUT the coupon code does not work on old site purchases and won't be retroactively applied.

If there is something you are looking for on the new website, let me know what it is and I will let you know if we can do 10% off and also get it added to the new site.

-Brian Gleason
www.stmtuned.com

Hey guys I am looking for rpf1s sbc finish but looking for 18x8.5 and I see you do not have this as an option. Is it possible I can still order these from you at the discounted price?

It doesn't look like that color is an option we can get from Enkei in that size. Looks like mainly just Black / Silver for the 18x8.5s 5x114.3 . I checked all of the offsets in that size and no SBC option available.

-Brian Gleason
www.stmtuned.com

Do you know if 17x9 sbc will clear the cts v big brake calipers on he 2g dsm?

That’s my dilemma I don’t wanna spend $12-1400 on wheels and then not fitting and clearing the calipers. Do you think we can work something out because I really want to buy the wheels and maybe if spacers from you if they are necessary

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back