The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Dec. 11th DSM MEET@Tapioca Express

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98dsmkid

Freelancer
Aug 4, 2010
San Jose, LB, California
:dsm: :talon: :laser:
Alright ATTENTION ALL DSMERS So I spoke with the owners of Tapioca Express and they're excited and happy to host a DSM MEET there....I also talked the owners into giving us free pearl drinks and bento boxes....YES I said FREE food and drinks....all you have to do is show em your mitsubishi car key and tell them What you want to order... :thumb:

The Meet will take place at 457 Saratoga ave, San Jose, CA 95125 at the tapioca express SATURDAY DEC. 11TH 6:30pm there will be lots of parking....I already reserved 20-25 parking spaces that day so we can line up are cars for a photo shoot...so make sure your DSM is sqeaky clean.

HERES THE LOCATION

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&i...A&ved=0CBoQpQY&sa=X&ei=YNHiTJqzF4WsjQPT6NzADw

i will try to make this one.... car will be going up in jackstands this weekend for the 4bolt and 5 lug swap no im not gonna make any promises...

i will try to make this one.... car will be going up in jackstands this weekend for the 4bolt and 5 lug swap no im not gonna make any promises...

Its still early tre3zz ....you have plenty of time :thumb:

Last edited:
Sounds good! -Never could pass up free food :D -One question though... What if we drive a Talon, 98dsmkid? :hmm:

Montuner, it is technically San Jose but it's about 2 minutes from the City of Saratoga :cool:

BTW, anyone need anything off of a Turbo FWD Talon? -It's getting scrapped TOMORROW!!! -JLMK ASAP!

Sounds good! -Never could pass up free food :D -One question though... What if we drive a Talon, 98dsmkid? :hmm:

Montuner, it is technically San Jose but it's about 2 minutes from the City of Saratoga :cool:

BTW, anyone need anything off of a Turbo FWD Talon? -It's getting scrapped TOMORROW!!! -JLMK ASAP!

Dun worry about it...the owner knows what makes are dsm , she already knows about the eclipse, talons, galants, and if anything ill remind her again....jz show the staff or her your talon key and tell them your part of the dsmtuners, she'll hook you up :hellyeah:

Let me see hmmmm is there anything i need from you...hmmm??? Do you have a 1g TB :D

Last edited:
Evo's aren't DSMs, and they'll probably complain about the food so yeahhh... :thumb:

I'll see if I can make it, I gotta shoot a concert that day and I don't know when that'll be over so no promises.

Im Super Chinaman, I stopped at FREE ahaha. Ill be there. I gotta start making extra keys, ### I only have 1 mitsubishi key

^ you dont even have the original LOL SUCKA!!!!

:tease: hahaha funny..... :p

anyone have any extra 2 1/2 couplers ...i need it to be at least 3-4inchs in lenght??? :pray:

I have some cut-to-length 2.5" Bellows Flex Green Stripe, the same stuff De Jon Tool uses with the stuff they sell. -Good stuff, I run it on everything. How many sections do you need?

I also have the 1g TB as well... JLMK

I have some cut-to-length 2.5" Bellows Flex Green Stripe, the same stuff De Jon Tool uses with the stuff they sell. -Good stuff, I run it on everything. How many sections do you need?

I also have the 1g TB as well... JLMK

ROFL how much you want for em????.....i need 2 4''-5'' couplers if you got them...ill prob swing by and check em out....how much you want for the 1g TB too? :D

$50 for all 3.. Local DSMer hook-up ;) The Green Stripe is cut to length and I have about a 3' section to work with

OMG wait wait let me get this rite you have 3 feet of coupler to work with not 3inch correct...if so...you got urself a deal.....ill come down rite after work to pick thos up....

OMG wait wait let me get this rite you have 3 feet of coupler to work with not 3inch correct...if so...you got urself a deal.....ill come down rite after work to pick thos up....

That's right... You can get in 4' lengths from an industrial truck (semi) supply store off of Commercial Ave in SJ. -Just down the way from the Chevron on 13th & Commercial where a lot of the Bay Area guys get E85 at. I got some extra for when I ever blow out my existing stuff (but haven't had to replace any of it so far).

Where you coming from?

If you were still interested in a 1g intake plenum, I got that too... Add in another$20 and it can be yours :D

live in san jose but i work in hayward...thats where ill be coming from.... hmmmm $20 more for the 1g intake... sounds like a good deal to me....i say around 730ish ill give you a call once i get back..... thanks evan i appreciate bro.

whats the plenum do? and thats hella coupler ahaha, and BoostedTalonTS , Ill be in Fremont checking out Wyotech tuesday, would you be able to meet up to make the swap for bulbs and elbow? I wanna fix that boost leak LOL, PM me your number.
-Shane

live in san jose but i work in hayward...thats where ill be coming from.... hmmmm $20 more for the 1g intake... sounds like a good deal to me....i say around 730ish ill give you a call once i get back..... thanks evan i appreciate bro.

Sounds good... I'm in West SJ, around the corner from Leigh High School. Just hit me up when you're finished with work:thumb:

whats the plenum do? and thats hella coupler ahaha, and BoostedTalonTS , Ill be in Fremont checking out Wyotech tuesday, would you be able to meet up to make the swap for bulbs and elbow? I wanna fix that boost leak LOL, PM me your number.
-Shane

Your kidding, right GSXex? -PM sent:thumb:

-Shane

the openings are slighty larger then the 2g...thats y i wanna get the 1g TB also...dont have to port match it, ill mostlikey port it a lil bigger too ..FTW.. :D
GsxEcutioner bro you have a boost leak too...mine is at the elbow where the tb connects to it....i can't screw the bottom of the elbow in...no room, i only have 3 bolts holding it and the 4th one is hand tight ..i can hear a whistel sound when i start boosting....fu#### annoying. Its going to get fixed this weekend one way or another :hellyeah:

Lol im kidding i was talking about it last meet remember? Aha i mentioned it was like a velocity stack for a longer intake tract ROFL, and mark get that fixed.

Lol im kidding i was talking about it last meet remember? Aha i mentioned it was like a velocity stack for a longer intake tract ROFL, and mark get that fixed.

:thumb: hahaha yeah....i think i might need to get another elbow or sumthing..so i can screw that sun b#tch in...i can't even use a req. wrench to tightn it....such a stupid headache :banghead: im prob gunna have to use my stock elbow until then....:ohdamn:

Dude, my mind was fried last Saurday from me working on less then 5 hours of sleep the night before... I hardly remember anything from the meet :sosad:
-Next meet will be different though :hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back