The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

dead tach and temp guages

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buRn-AWD

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 24, 2003
WashingtonUS
ok so my tachometer isnt working, and it hasnt since ive had the car about 2 months. i took apart the guage cluster and found absolutely nothing. so i'm curious where can i find the wire that sends that pulse to the ECU and the guage? i know its supposed to be on the coil but i cant find anything (hard to see anything there anyway) . a wire color or any pic would be great.
also, my temperature guage doesnt work either, i replaced the coolant temp sensor today, so now it reads correctly(will start when cold and engine light isnt on anymore), but the guage doesnt move. i understand there is probably a restrictor in the wiring or somehitng, but i dont know anyhting about that stuff, so

could anyone help me out in locating the wire? one last one i swear, which wire is the signal wire on the oxygen sensor? ( for A/F guage?) there are 2 black one white and one blue i think any help would be cool

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back