The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

DC Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am in Stafford, willing to meet up with notice. I go down to Fredricksburg on occasion when its warm, but I haven't taken the DSM down there in awhile.

it only takes one person to set a date and a place!

but hey, anyone have a stock AWD pressure plate laying around? 1g or gvr4?
text me or call i need one today...

240 498 5394

just bought a set of wheels and lowered the car what do you guys think

Attachments

• talon1.jpg
    talon1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 141
lets set a date of 03 31 2012`

1. Great Falls Park on the VA side? Has some twisty curvy hilly roads in the area to cruise.

2. A park of GW Parkway?

3. This sportsbar we've used for rallydriver happyhours and has ample parking, is just off 2 major interstates (1 exit from I495 and just off I3950 and has hotels nearby if anyone drinks too much.

Alley Cat Restaurant & Lounge, Alexandria, VA Home

4. How about indoor gokarts? There is good parking lot and some tables inside and we can race.

index

5. Dave & Buster's upper parking lot. 11301 Rockville Pike #300 Kensington, MD Kinda hard to find the one parking lot in the mall but have used for car meets before. When parkinglot mall security egos goes to their head, we go inside; eat. drink and play video games.

nobody's going to meet up because they are all faking about it....let not talk about it lets be about it people

Doubtful for DSM only. DCAWD club has forum and post their meets on it. Am doing one Saturday in Springfield for exotic cars for Italian F1 race party.

I do alot of meets at my dealer ship.had over 300 cars at the last one but not to many DSM's. I have one coming up in October... Flyer will come soon.
Travis

I do alot of meets at my dealer ship.had over 300 cars at the last one but not to many DSM's. I have one coming up in October... Flyer will come soon.
Travis

The ones that said only Mitsubishis would be judged.:mad:

Yes for that one show we have done several since as well as meets and it has grown and opened up to other makes,

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back