The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Daytona Beach Florida here I come...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BacknBlack92ESi

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 19, 2003
Kansas City, Missouri
I am going to Daytona Beach Florida from Feb 16-23rd. I am going to go see the Daytona 500. Should be a blast. Beaches, beautiful women. And lot's of drinking and partying:rocks:

Anyone in that area that could show me around?

What a Cowinke Dink...

I'm going from the 17-24th :D Going to the 500 and the Busch and Truck Races aswell.

The whole thing is costing me like $$1500, but it's gonna be a blast.

I live here, be ready for some serious traffic if your driving. Most people walk to the 500. Have fun I'll be busy in school. Don't forget to hit up A1A at night. Clubs are also there.:thumb:

CanadianTSi said:
What a Cowinke Dink...

I'm going from the 17-24th :D Going to the 500 and the Busch and Truck Races aswell.

The whole thing is costing me like $$1500, but it's gonna be a blast.

Sweet. It would be cool if we ran into each other.

I was there a couple of weeks ago. To be honest its not all that great. There wernt many people there except for on new years. You can barely walk anywhere without some one asking if you want to buy drugs or if you want a "date". Our place was 1/2 a block from the beach and there were at least 5 drug deals a day on our street. The only good thing was the weather, palm trees and the girls there are easy. We had a good time just getting wasted in our front yard and messing with the random crack heads that walk by every 10 minutes. Make sure you go down to main street, there are lots of bars there. Oh and if any one ask you if you want to "party", just say no.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back