The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

dataloging and emissions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBM4G63

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
IllinoisUS
I just bought a 105 palm for dataloging. Where do i get a cable to hook it up? Also what is the best way to pass emissions? I have a 3" downpipe and catback. No room for a cat or a test pipe. What do you think? I bought the car with the exhaust with the car....so i have no clue what kind of downpipe i have. Should I buy a new downpipe that can fit a cat/test pipe?

You bought a palm for datalogging but what are you going to datalog with? You need to buy the software from digital tuning, and it comes with thet cable.. You wont pass emissions with no cat, so if its a big deal to you then you know what you need to do...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back