The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Dash wiring

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutzky

Probationary Member
May 26, 2021
Črni vrh, Europe
Hello guys!
I have an 1993 plymouth laser rs turbo awd that i'm restoring. It had hole in the windsheild so the inside got destroyed. While i was restoring the dash cables looked nasty so i replaced them from my 1992 mitsubishi eclipse dohc n/t. Will it work on the turbo awd model. I tried hooking it up and if i crank the boost gauge goes in the middle.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It shouldnt matter there was no diffrence if i recall doing what you did. if the boost gauge works then your fine.

I will tell you from my car originally being a non turbo car, there is no wire in the nt harness to the ecu for the factory boost gauge. Never tore that deep in but with that being said I wouldn’t be shocked if the wire isn’t there behind the dash going to the cluster.

I will tell you from my car originally being a non turbo car, there is no wire in the nt harness to the ecu for the factory boost gauge. Never tore that deep in but with that being said I wouldn’t be shocked if the wire isn’t there behind the dash going to the cluster.
I still instaled it as the old wiring was nasty and boost gauge seems to work. The only problem i have rn is that when in try to crank the engine, not all lights light up like seat belt warning light and cruise control (i don't remember correctly which lights dont light up). Should all lights light up when i crank the engine?

Could be a ground it hard to say crank the engine i dont think so, they should when you turn on the ignition.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back