The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Dash harness information

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wundundun1999

Probationary Member
Sep 21, 2021
Gores landing, ON_Canada
I have a 1991 eagle talon tsi fwd I purchased this year missing all of the interior wiring. I had found a chassis harness and instrument panel harness out of a 1992 non turbo and unfortunately the dash harness connectors seem to be different where it connects at the firewall, I have the opportunity to purchase a harness from a 1992 turbo car tomorrow and I wanted to know if it would work for my car. I have been having a hell of a time trying to find information on this topic and any help is appreciated greatly! thank you.

I don’t have the specific experience with that connection that you’re looking for but generally 90 is different and 91-94 is the same. So since it’s from a 92 turbo model, I would expect that it works. Let us know if you find out for sure!

I don’t have the specific experience with that connection that you’re looking for but generally 90 is different and 91-94 is the same. So since it’s from a 92 turbo model, I would expect that it works. Let us know if you find out for sure!
After much more research I found that the part numbers were different on a 91 vs a 92 because of the plug for the pop up headlights, found part numbers on performace partout website. Now to find the proper 91 chassis harness that is also different, thank you though!

After much more research I found that the part numbers were different on a 91 vs a 92 because of the plug for the pop up headlights, found part numbers on performace partout website. Now to find the proper 91 chassis harness that is also different, thank you though!
You’re right that does make sense. Good luck with your search!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back