The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Daily Driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Them wheels tho. So nice man. Looks awesome 👌..

Sup my dude, thanks! Heh, I'm procrastinating more than anything at this rate. Plus it's taken so long to update my build account, that I'm still a proba member, but I needed to post something 😅

Anyway, thanks again! My wheels in that pic were actually temporarily mounted just to measure how far I'll be rolling the body, so the car is really just at phase 1. As for the rest of the body, truly it's only shot in 2K primer, not a Matte Light Blue (LOL) but it's just to cover crappy paint from Florida. I've actually got new-to-me body panels to start over with, for the day I start sanding and painting the new official color.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back