The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Daft Bodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95burgundyesi

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 8, 2006
Rockford, Illinois
Don't know why this is so funny, but I had a good laugh. Even better than the halo soulja boy imo. :p

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bl6RJyZdBSU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bl6RJyZdBSU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I watched a video of two squirrels fighting yesterday.

Talk about epic.

The Technoviking is epic.

Two chicks dancing badly to a Daft Punk song, with words written in magic marker on their bodies and cardboard boxes covered in tin foil? Not epic. The original "Daft Hands" was pure talent, however.

Attachments

• 5.56mm varmint small.jpg
    5.56mm varmint small.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 825
It wasn't even as bad as I was told it will be, Advanced has the part in stock, and I didnt even need the pipe wrench to take it off. I also discovered I didnt have to mark or count threads because the end just screws right down where it was, unlike the american cars my dad was telling em about.

And im only 19, so 711 days till its miller time. Yes I keep a day count. :rolleyes:

I'm only 18, It might not be miller lite time, but it is bud light time.

I wonder what the average age on this forum is. Considering basically every time I look at my DSM it's time for some quality time with my friendly neighborhood flammable rum 151. And I suspect just about everybody on here drinks because of their DSM. Well, with the exception of the OP I suppose

I drink because (ironically) it makes me more sociable.

I'm a real asshole sober :sneaky:

I drink because (ironically) it makes me more sociable.

I'm a real asshole sober :sneaky:

I found it is easier, and more efficiant to be drunk while hitting on girls. Best if they are drunk too.LOL

this was posted on one of my other forums but it was promptly deleted after the first few replies LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back