The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

:D Hilarious :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seen that before... I WANT MY TACO BIOTCH! LOL, still funny.

funniest thing I've seen in awhile

Retards... So glad to live and defend a country where the average IQ is 90. Somehow though after hearing this, 90 seems like it's giving them to much credit.

i work at jimmy johns, and someone called one day and somehow (i really dont know how) got...911 and our 7 digit number mixed up and tried to report an accident and she kept on saying how horrible the accident was...

when we asked if she was calling to make a delivery she got all embarassed and hung up

ok
First of all how DO you get locked INSIDE of a car...can you be that dumb??
also why would you call 911 to report some getting beat down with a bat in a MOVIE. how doe sthat even make sense..seriously??

but that taco....hell ya. id be pissed....i want my taco!! i bet he worked hard for that dollar and ten centsLOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back