The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Cutting of crash bar and bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turboed_talon_tsi

Probationary Member
Feb 23, 2022
North_Dakota
Hello, I’m putting a cxracing
/punishment intercooler kit and got it all on, next step is to cut the crash bar and bumper so it all fits, the bar it’s mounted on is the one that dips down a little. Was wondering the measurements of the cuts or what you guys have done to make it fit, if you could show pictures that would be appreciated. Thanks!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Offer it up and roughly mark out the cut and then cut it and trim to suit! There is no template and this just involves you measuring and trmming to suit so its all on how good you are at small cuts and measure twice cut once kinda thing LOL.

Best advice is grab a tape and measure from the mounting holes in and then work from that down

Just dont be like the last guy who owned my girlfriends car and cut the entire lower crossmember/lower core support out of it from end to end 🤦‍♂️
Like mentioned above, take your time. Small cuts -test fit- grind a little bigger-test fit etc.
Im not a professional by any means, but i have done my fair share of cutting and fitting. Lol 👍🏻 Take your time and be patient and it will be perfect when your finished!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back