The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Customized license plates!!!!! [Merged 1-7] vanity personalized plate

What Liscnese plate shoudl i get???

• C1ean

Votes: 17 8.8%
  • NV10US

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • N FERIOR

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • NONE OF THE ABOVE

Votes: 159 82.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Actually, I think there might already be a thread for this in the photoshop forum and people were posting pictures. I can't remember his username, but one person has "Wahpshh" on their plates.

This is just as common as BOV venting threads...search for 'license plate' & report back with your findings!
I see at least three threads on the first page of search results alone...

i wanted to get "Hungry" but scared of getting laugh at by DSMer's

CPHunter said:
i wanted to get "Hungry" but scared of getting laugh at by DSMer's

Then you should sell your car...

Seriously... the thing that annoys me most when it comes to modding are people whosay they want to change their car for themselves, to express themselves, to make it say something about themself...whatever... then say they won't change something because they're afraid people might laugh.
If you worry about what people think, you have no business changing anything on your car because someone is always gonna disagree.

Where do you go to get/ order the custom plates? Do you just call your DMV or something? I wanna get GSX_FTW because I just bought a 99 GSX (Well...basically. Getting the loan tomorrow). Im a newbie when it comes to custom plates LOL.

WTFPWND
OMGPWND
OMFGWTF
ASSBEEF
WTFBEEF

There, that took 3 seconds.

There is a local guy with a 98 Corvette that was running an STS twin turbo kit with the plate H8RICE he got his ass beat by a 97 EVL-TSI by like 5 cars. Awesome

I'm very partial to the second one or third one. Really any of them look good. Generally going with your first instinct is always the best option and since you have a white car any of them will match.

Eeny meeny miney mo...

Andy

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back