The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

custome muffler shop in jax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexrey09

Probationary Member
Nov 30, 2008
jacksonville, Florida
hey guys am looking for a good muffler shop in the area because my down pipe is broke so i want to replace it for a 3'' down pipe, but the last place i take my car to get this done the guy told me he cant make it with 3'' pipe btw he did a cheap job and now few months latter is broke down!! any help!!

Attachments

• downpipe1.jpg
    downpipe1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 83
There's a small shop on Blanding just north of K-mart. He's on the east side of the street just as you top the hill. Sorry, been a couple of years and I don't know the name or address. Once you pass 103rd going north, start looking. Think it's the first road past Midas. He repaired my down pipe couple of years ago, no problems since.

i finally got it done after looking for price on 3 different places all of them asking for $250-$350 for the job after that i stop on maxi muffler and the guy just charge me $150 for the downpipe on 3" pipe and he do a nice job :thumb: here is the info if some of u guy need some exhaust job done on a good price range

Maxi Muffler & Brakes Center
9633 Old Saint Augustine Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32257-6037 (904) 260-3438 ‎

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back