The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Custom Vent Gauges

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meztwo

Probationary Member
Aug 1, 2009
Woodhaven, New_York
What do you guys think of this idea?

Attachments

• 2011-04-19_23-44-38_707.jpg
    2011-04-19_23-44-38_707.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 2011-04-19_23-41-21_54.jpg
    2011-04-19_23-41-21_54.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 2011-04-19_23-43-39_525.jpg
    2011-04-19_23-43-39_525.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 88
Not bad, as long as that isn't the finished product LOL. What are you finishing it off with? CF or you glassing it?

Its still a work in progress but ima fiberglass over it and then decide what ima do debating if I should just paint it black or wrap in carbon fiber vinyl

Yea the bumper is not like that anymore its painted primer black until I'm done with the other problems of the car and yea its my phone with the torque app it connects to the obd2 plug so it sends the info to my phone

I think it would look good to glass it, then find a paint that would look like the original trim,

What's that ominous Paul Walker glow coming from under the glove box?

Someone forgot to turn his feet lights off haha...

That's pretty cool though. Really wanna see the finished product!! And +1 for the cf

looks kool, but, from your pix, i can tel you that the construction is a little shady, and by your bondo riffic avatar.. id say do it in CF (only b/c your current construction path wont last to long, it will crack, since it looks like u plan on using 10 lbs of body filler) , but dont do that lame vynal crap.. kool idea.. hope the execution come out better.. heres one i did for an ipone, built the charger into it as well.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Ahhh hope this is just a mock up! That form for the phone looks good but everything else makes me quiver: all the bondo, how to mate up and make smooth....your going to want to glass this as the bondo will crack.

I think it would look good to glass it, then find a paint that would look like the original trim,

Agreed! I personally recommend SEM brand paint, and their texture coating... I'm in the process of converting my tan interior to satin black. It covers easily, and it's extremely flexible. I did my oh $#!t handle in it, and you can crank on it all you want and the paint doesn't crack. At the very least I would recommend the use of the texture coat to make things look a little more OEM...

I spy a TV screen

Why not get an elo touch screen and upload your programs to it for the display.

I live in TN, we like our air vents. :thumb:

pretty cool idea but i wouldn't do anything that means sacrificing my ac/heater or air vents, I LOVE THOSE FEATURES

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back