The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Custom tubular O2 housing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctnsupra1

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 31, 2002
Maryland
Anyone know where to buy a tubular O2 housing for the 2G's? I don't want one the vents to the atmoshpere. I've seen that www.122performance.com has an Evo style one but I'm not forking over the $200 some for one. Anyone know is a company makes one that is just the flange and housing (no hole for wastegate)? I've seen them for a T3 exhaust housing, I could prob. make my own with one of those if they had it for a Mitsu. Let me know, thanks.

Conor Nixon
'95 GSX

you can have mine for 300. Its the largest best flowing tubular internally dumped o2 you will find.

attachment.php

351RACEO2HOUSING-med.JPG

www.rnrracing.com best tubular o2 housings ever. i just ordered they full 3.5" turbo back exhaust ill let you know how it does. SS and polished (well im going to polish the whole system in my spare time cause i like the blinb bling ish*)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back