The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

custom tail lights.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdm93dsm

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 21, 2003
KentuckyUS
ok, i was browsing ebay one day and found a custom body kit awhile back. i didnt have the money for the body kit nor did i like the body kit but the tail lights on the car kicked major ass. they gave the tail lights like a late impala look w/ the 4 circles and the rest of it was either blacked out or it had a cover over it the same color as the car. like

O O_____O O

or something, i mean... i loved it. anyone have any idea where this tail light fixture can b found or bought? let me know asap.

yes.... but a skyline taillight set wouldnt fit perfectly on a dsm would it? or is there a skyline kit for dsms?

here is the lights i want, w/o the nasty body kit

Attachments

• taillights.jpg
    taillights.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 309
that is some serious fiberglass work, not easy to do unless you have experience in body work. the lights will require modification to even fit b4 the fiberglass. If you want that look www.taboospeedshop.com is working on a 1g skyline tail light its on there main page right side. it'll should bolt right up then paint the center and your done. so unless your gonna do all the work yourself or your already getting a ton of body work done on the rear its gonna be a pricey mod using the real lights

Dude taboo said those tails and the front bumper were going to be done by christmas. I would like to know how their progress is coming but they havent been very good with keeping their word.

yeah they are taking their time but its better to wait than blow a ton of money on custom fabrication for those that cant do it themselves but i def agree they take forever

i wonder if a vynil sticker teh same color as the car, with holes cut out would look exactly the same? what do u guys think?

they look light the 1g clear tailights with covers cuz if u see under the O O___ u can see a line which is the 1g light part

those arnt the 1g lights. they are the skyline R33 lights the line under the O O is the blinker. the conversion is super expensive to do. i was checking around cause im thinking about doing a R34 conversion to my gsx. and the quotes i have so far for the rear are 2890.33 for the total with lights. and 2145.39 without the lights. anywho. thats what i have to say, and its late and im alittle drunk and i prolly shouldnt even be replying to this but thats what i did soooo.. goodnight

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back