The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Custom Headlights...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason02

Probationary Member
Jan 15, 2003
Montevallo_AL
I was just wondering what kind of custom headlights would look good on the 98-99 eclipse, does anyone know of any headlights that will fit right in, or maybe some that you have done, or seen that would require some cutting and bondo...I would like to do somethign custom like headlights that not many people have...pics would be awesome...

Thanks for any help you could give...

these drop right in

Attachments

• projector.jpg
    projector.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 371
I've seen someone do 300zx Headlights and I've seen S-15 headlights.

Dual Projectors would be cool, but not by APC. Also I have noticed that Dave's projectors are different from the other guys, I like Dave's better. Where did you buy them?

Originally posted by InfiniteGSX
Dual Projectors would be cool, but not by APC. Also I have noticed that Dave's projectors are different from the other guys, I like Dave's better. Where did you buy them?

yes and where did you buy them also?

oh sorry. im impatient. i want to do a 97 conversion on my car but i cant find lights for a good price.

How is the lighting at night? I just bought some profectors with the Blue Ion Lens and will have them installed next week...is the lighting bad at night cuz thats what Ive heard...and what are the best and brightest bulbs I can use without melting the sockets?

Originally posted by eclipserst
These are the headlights I have, they are apc generation II and they are paintable. There are more pictures in my gallery.

i like those!

can someone post pics of s-15's on an eclipse, i'd like to see that.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back