The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

"Custom" 2Gb Talon front bumper badge

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Widow97

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 2, 2010
Oxbow, North_Dakota
I bought this custom made badge for my 97 Talon front bumper for cheap on ebay, but im not sure if I should put it on or not. I think it looks cool and everything, and I think it would be cool have a different look than everyone else. But I just don't know if i want to use this one rather than the OEM one. What do you all think? Opinions? Input is appreciated.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

If it's going on a black car and your going for a more stealth look over the oem one than i say do it. Plus you would be unique :thumb: Not sure it would look right on any other color though like white for example :idontknow: may look strange unless you painted it to match the color of your car

Thanks for moving mods. It was supposed to be in the appearance forum, but im new to tapatalk, and it somehow ended up in the regular noob forum. :/

Yes, the car is black but I have a black and red theme going with it so I might paint it red to go with the badges on the rear bumper, and the red lettering I will have on my 2Ga skirts.

might look cool. can you set it on the bumper and take a pic to get a better idea?

Well, it hasnt come in the mail yet, and my bumper is off the car and still primer gray. But once I get it I will hang the bumper and hold this emblem up to it and snap a pic.

I haven't yet, I haven't finished painting my bumper yet. Sorry guys.

I choice it because I needed one since I didn't have an emblem plus I wanted something different.

I think the eagle looks bad ass in the pic. But as of on a car not too shure. I think it would look good on a red and black theme. But like on a green car I dont think so maby a blue or white. MABY

That is really cool looking! but yeah, not sure how it will translate onto the car. Would love to see pics!

Well here are some pics. They're not the greatest but you get the idea. I didn't want to peel the backing tape off because it is more than one piece and it would make it a total bi*** to install if decide to use it. First ones are of the aftermarket one "obviously" and second ones are with the stocker.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back