1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale Custom 2G 3in v-band downpipe

Posted by Eric Eby, Oct 25, 2020

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. Eric Eby

Eric Eby Probationary Member

Joined Sep 2, 2020
    Mankato, Minnesota
    Custom downpipe I received with a Turbo back exhaust I purchased for my Spyder GST. I cant use the v-band with my Big T28, so decided to order a Megan downpipe and sell this one. vband on both ends with 2 O2 bungs. Dont know anything about what it was used with or who made it, but I didnt want to modify it since its a nice piece. Havnt been able to confirm what a good price is, so decided to just start at $300 obo. Shipping and paypal included.

Attached Files: