1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale CTS-V Calipers, Boostin Performance Shifter, 3KGT Rear Trailing Arms

Posted by Arteeste, Aug 22, 2019

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. Arteeste

Arteeste Probationary Member

Joined Oct 21, 2010
    Freeport, New York
    Hey guys I was trying to hold on to these parts but don't plan on getting back into the DSM game for a while

Had to sell my 1g due to my daily being totaled...

04-07 front CTS-V Brembos never used with hardware $275

47519052491_73e7e7c241_c.jpg

Boostin performance 1G basic shfiter shifter, no added options (signed by Devin, I requested it, not sure if it matters) -$1500

48599411907_b876c2c1e5_c.jpg

3kgt rear trailing arms $175 each or $300 together

47978959282_578f071472_c.jpg

Located in in Long Island. Could potentially meet up within the tri state for extra $. Shipping let me know & I can see what's up. Please txt, for faster response

51six-49seven-8366

also if anyone is in need of body panels for rust fix check out my other thread

https://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/1g-body-panels.524138/

blackbetty likes this.