The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Cruise control engine start switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wicketdreams

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 17, 2006
Flint, Michigan
My car is set up so that I have to press the cruise control on/off switch to start it...i was told by the guy i bought it from that it was a dealer installed option..does anyone else have this and if so...how do i uninstall it??

Why would that be dealer option if you have to press the CRUISE CONTROL button to turn the car on!!
+3 on punching him.

no you press it and turn the key..i looked at all the harnesses under the dash and none are hacked all have factory plugs on them..and if the alarm goes off you deactivate it by using the key in the hatch lock..i dont have any problems with the car but i had never seen a system like this before.

after rereading my op i realized that i wasnt descriptive enough about how it worked.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back