The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Cruise control box

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Grant

Proven Member
Jun 10, 2015
Edmonton, AB_Canada
Hey guys!
I'm having difficulty trying to piece together my cruise control box.... I've searched for a couple of hours and I'm sorry if this has been answered before but, I have no idea how these brackets go on the cruise control box.
Any help is appreciated.

Car is a 1990 eagle talon TSI AWD

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    403.6 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    391.9 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    335.9 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    381.8 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    311 KB · Views: 70
The plate in the third picture is the base for the cruise control. The base has three mounting points/bolts (refer to diagram):
1 - bolts to the top of the transmission mount
2 - bolts to the frame rail
3 - will take a little more to describe; in your first picture, you've got the cruise control box looped on the stud sticking up from that bracket. That is the bracket that is used to mount the base. But it is the threaded hole closer to the firewall on that bracket that the base uses.​

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back