The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Crestview / FWB / Destin

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmtnr

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 19, 2007
Crestview, Florida
I know other people have tried this before but i'm gonna give it one more shot. If there's any DSM'ers in the Panhandle of Florida (Crestview, Destin, P-Cola, milton, Pace, etc.) that wants to get together to just BS, work on a car, etc. Let me know. I live in Crestview, have two 1G's, and am always doing something to one of them. Let me know and we'll try to get something together.

mary esther/FWB here :thumb:

There is a weekly meet at the swamp on okaloosa island tues @ 8.

It is hit or miss....I have only been a couple times. I might be out there tommorow in the colt. I have yet to see a DSM out there. If you are looking for a good car meet though I would recommend the Rides and tides car meet coming up I believe on the 21st of this month at navarre beach. It is suppose to be a pretty big turnout from what I hear. I know one of the guys who is organizing it.

Marianna fl here.bout 2 hours east of Pensacola. got a 2g n/t I'm always doing something to. I'm always down for a ride or just gathering too. hit me up if you guys sans throw something together. we could all meet up and ride to Panama city or something.

True about the hit or miss. I was thinking about heading out there tommorow too. The bayfront meet in pensacola is a lot bigger. Its every saturday.

Post up if you guys are going to the swamp meet today. I'm only going if you guys are LOL.

There is a facebook community group now think its called panhandle DSM/evo or something. We plan to start doing monthly-bimonthly bbq's/meets soon. Went to rides and tides meet at navarre beach last week and had a huge turnout just a couple of DSM's/evo's though. I will probably go out to the next tues swamp meet if the weather is alright. I just get bored of all the young kids and mustangs. Bayfront is bigger turnout but the same effect. I honestly am more into just chilling at someone's house bbqing and wrenching on cars.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back