The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Credit Cards.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

be carefull with household they will try some tricky things. there is a web site that is all about them. I have about 1500 left in credit cards from a balance of 16,000 about 2 yrs ago.

I said the same thing " I know what I am doing"

didnt read this thread but to the poster, cut it up, now! u dont need it and it will only get you in trouble...trust me and take my advice

DevilSperm said:
didnt read this thread but to the poster, cut it up, now! u dont need it and it will only get you in trouble...trust me and take my advice

I agree with you there! I got a Sears card when I was 19 to establish my credit. When I was 21, I signed up for a Discover card. They sent me a card with a $10,000 balance. I bought a car, and the transmission went out on it. $4,000 went on the card :( Needless to say, I'm still in that hole 3 years later.

Good news is, I made my final payment on my Sears card last week! It was a great feeling to cut up the card! :D

1 down, 1 to go....

FINE DEVILSPERM! ;)

Get a card, don't get a card.... I still say though that they can be good as long as you have financial displine and know how to use them and while yes, you can build credit other ways, this obviously is a great way also.

EclpzLvr97 said:
FINE DEVILSPERM! ;)

Get a card, don't get a card.... I still say though that they can be good as long as you have financial displine and know how to use them and while yes, you can build credit other ways, this obviously is a great way also.
i was just saying :D but yeah they can be good but if you get yourself into a hole its REAL hard to get back out....and most people dont have financial discipline, its just way to damn fun to buy shit

Alright, I'm going to be the old fart and jump in here...

I got outta control with the credit cards. I racked up about $50,000 in credit card debt, and then a year and a half ago I lent my father, who was in trouble financially, $52,000 which I paid with credit card checks, because he said he'd be able to pay me back in 3 weeks. That brought my credit card debt to $102,000, and a year and a half later he still hasn't paid me anything.

In that year and a half I've done pretty well for myself and have managed to reduce it to the current balance of $67,000. That's $35,000 I've spent on NOTHING! Imagine what I could have done with that to the DSM!!! :cry:

This is all true. I know it may seem unbelievable, but it's the honest-to-God truth, and my life now revolves around paying off $100,000 to credit cards. By the way, I still have perfect credit! :thumb:

Catbox_95 said:
Alright, I'm going to be the old fart and jump in here...

I got outta control with the credit cards. I racked up about $50,000 in credit card debt, and then a year and a half ago I lent my father, who was in trouble financially, $52,000 which I paid with credit card checks, because he said he'd be able to pay me back in 3 weeks. That brought my credit card debt to $102,000, and a year and a half later he still hasn't paid me anything.

In that year and a half I've done pretty well for myself and have managed to reduce it to the current balance of $67,000. That's $35,000 I've spent on NOTHING! Imagine what I could have done with that to the DSM!!! :cry:

This is all true. I know it may seem unbelievable, but it's the honest-to-God truth, and my life now revolves around paying off $100,000 to credit cards. By the way, I still have perfect credit! :thumb:
OMG OMG OMG oh my God! i thought my 8 grand was bad but damn dude! i played hell getting mine paid off cuz i didnt have a job...my story is kind of the same, put my bands studio time on my card and then we broke up 4 months later and no one wanted to pay..but 102,000 i probably would have axed myself and made the wife pay OMG

Yeah, speaking of the wife - She came into this marriage with $0 debt! As you might guess, it's actually been the only tension in our marriage! Well, the second topic of tension... ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back