The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Credit Card

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck_3

20+ Year Contributor
May 18, 2002
Juneau, Alaska
who uses their credit cards to the max to buy parts? theres a guy down here who supposedly maxed out 3 credit cards modding his 2gen rx7 OMG anybody take that route? or do you buy like one thing every payday? or put a certain amount of money aside for you car?

credit cards are the devil when you're poor..i'm too young to go into debt like that.

i usually just set aside some money a little at a time then decide what i want to buy.

He must have shitty credit to max out 3 cards. He could have maxed out three cards, the ones with three hundred dollar limits :p

any three of my credit cards would equate to somewhere near $30,000. No way in hell will I ever max out any of my cards, that would REALLY hurt.

To answer your other question, I usually save up the money to buy whatever part im looking at, I buy it on my credit card (for the miles and safety) then pay it off real quick.

yea im still too young to already start maxin out credit cards but i use my debit card and it comes right out with in a day or two or what im doing now is setting aside money ...but i dont know that guy personally but ive seen him floor it OMG its prolly the fastest street car ive seen i think he has around $15,000-$20,000 (rumored)

Nope. If you can't afford it do not buy it! As simple as that. Anything I buy I'll have to pay for right then or I will not own it... Ever heard of the saying the things you own end up owning you?? :thumbdown

talon94es said:
Nope. If you can't afford it do not buy it! As simple as that. Anything I buy I'll have to pay for right then or I will not own it... Ever heard of the saying the things you own end up owning you?? :thumbdown

Exactly.

I work at a bank so i set aside weird plans to buy shit. right now I want a turbo kit so I will save up about a third or half, then put the rest on my CC and make like a 200.00 payment so that the other half will be paid off in about three months. I see so many people that come in all the time and have so much debt. Then they will just declare backruptcy and let the rest of us pay for it. Fu(kers. :mad:

Michael
:talon: :laser:

InfamousEclipse said:
I paid cash for my RS-T and all the mods, I just now took out a 4k visa to buy a 93 TSI... I finally owe on something now

Why not just go get a used car loan????? Your interest rate will atleast be cut in half.....

rowlex said:
Why not just go get a used car loan????? Your interest rate will atleast be cut in half.....

Most lending institutions have a cut off for the year of the vehicle they will use as colateral. The credit union I work at wont lend on anything after 97.

Michael
:talon: :laser:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back