The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

CRAZY night trying to get my TAXES mailed...cops, airplanes, hookers...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eclipse96Ryder

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 24, 2003
ArizonaUS
ok so this night was pretty sweet...haha...

so i get home at 9:30 and my mom (im 18) claims that I have to fill out my W-2 forms or some shit and go mail them out tonight. So I fill them out and I head out my house around 10:15pm to the post office. Before I went to the post office I went to my friends house to learn that hes having a party on a thursday night when everyone has school the next morning, LOL, I helped him kick everyone out at 11pm and then he came with me to the post office. The closest one from me is about 10 minutes so I drive out there and realize that they are not picking up taxes. So i go to another post office about 20 minutes away from me. On the way there i'm approaching an intersection and the light turns yellow and I really want to turn right and make this light so I drop my sisters 1.6l Mazda Protege down into 1st gear (automatic tranny) and the cars RPM's fly up and I take this turn at about 33mph in this sweet little 4 door. I come out of the turn accelerating hard and my tires are smoking up like crazy, I hit about 70mph and start braking to make a left hand turn. As soon as I get into the left turn lane I see the sweet little red and blue lights flashing behind me, a damn motor cycle cop got me.

So i pull over into a parking lot and he comes up to my window and shines the light in my eyes and asks for my license. Of course, since I left the house quickly, I didnt have it on. He asked how old I was and needed the registration and all that stuff. He asked why I took that turn so hard and here was my answer, LOL....."well actually the transmissions in these cars have a factory recall because they were made terribly and the car dropped itself into 1st gear when i was going about 20mph and it made the whole car jerk and tires to squeel through the turn." HAHAHA, he completely bought the story and then asked why I didnt have my license...once again...another bullshit excuse..."well actually officer this is my sisters car and I keep my wallet in my car, I didnt really feel like driving a 5spd tonight because I'm too tired and just wanted to relax." Once again, he bought it completely and told me to get the tranny fixed and to carry my license with me and he let me go. HAHAHA, I cant believe I got out of that...I took a turn at nearly 35mph in an intersection running a yellow light while my tires smoked up and then i hit 70 on the straight away in front of me. LOL, so thats not even the half of it.......

So im on my way to this other post office to get my taxes sent out. I get there in about 15 minutes to learn that they arent collecting taxes either, but at least theirs a sign that has all the locations of the post offices thats collecting them tonight. Lucky for me, the closest one was in a HUGE GHETTO part of town, and it was about 25 minutes away, and I didnt know exactly how to get their. So Im on my way their and I get completely lost...me and my friend had no clue where were and it was about 11:45 and the post office closes at 12!!! So were driving along and then all the sudden we look to the right of us and about 100ft away is a little airplane on a run way about to take off...OMG, WTF! We drove into some little private airport, LOL and were surrounded by a bunch of little planes taking off. hahaha....

So we found our way out of that private little airport and start heading towards the post office. I get their and its 12:06 and I see like 15 people sprinting from their car to try and get their before they close. I sprinted too, and got in the doors to find out that they had stopped collecting and everybody was banging on the service ladies door screaming at her to let us put these in her little tax paper box. She was a bi*** and didnt let any of us send them out....she told us to leave them in a little box outside and she said something about them getting sent out tomorrow, so me and my friend leave the post office...

im trying to get home and get really lost. I look up and I'm at Van Buren and 7th st...and for those of you that dont live in Phoenix, AZ...this part of town is like BIG TIME prostitutes and transvestites (spelling ok?)...so were freakin out because at every corner some gurl/guy type of thing is looking at our car with hope in their eyes that we will approach them...we just kept looking straight and it was funny as hell.

So then after getting on 2 of the wrong free-ways and an hour of being lost I finally get into some territory that im familiar with. I head back towards my house and my friend calls this one gurl and she claims her mom isnt coming home tonight and that we should go over there and chill for a little bit and smoke some "cigarettes" (haha). we get to her house and her little sister...that is 12 years old...is outside smoking "cigarettes" with us and trying to hook up with me...IM 18 SO I DIDNT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN. so we finished our "cigarette" and go back in the house to the lovely sound of th garage door opening, the gurl flips out and tells us to hide in the backyard...so me and my friend are hiding in some gurls bushes while we are watching through the window her mom come in the house and start yelling at the gurl for still being awake and smelling like "smoke" hahha. so me and my friend just hopped her wall and got in my car and left. We ended the night with some Del Taco and when I dropped him off at his house he swore that in his life he will never have a crazier thursday night.

Sorry it was long, but it was such a crazy-ass night I just had to share.

that was a pretty entertaining story LOL... so did you ever mail your taxes

Can't wait till the last minute. Traffic was messed up because there were so many people waiting to mail off taxes last minute.
Does anyone know what happens if you mail them in late. Not months late but a day or 2??

Goog story... so what happened with the tax thing?! :thumb:

As long as you have no huge possessions(house etc) its not a big deal. They give you up to 3 yrs to file I think if youre young. They just want the big money from people who have something to offer. Not us people with holes in our pockets.

What post office did you take it to. i went to the one on VanBuren and like 52nd st. I thought I was going to get robbed. I got there at 12:01 and my friend just ran in and put them in a huge box. I wonder if it was late? There were a bunch of people there and then at about 12:05 they took all the boxes away.

Balls I hate I am not late.

Michael
:laser: :talon:

I'm glad I didn't wait the last minute this year.

Lmao!! at the 7st and Van Buren hookers. I've seen them as well.

ha I did my taxes 2 months ago, got my refund check in the mail last week, SOrry dude that you didn't get your shit in on time, at least the wild ride made up for it
:thumb:

nothing like last minute taxes! :D

as for the gurl.....

hahahaha, her mom wasnt supposed to come home tonight either, so we went back over there...like 15 people just chillin out in the foothills (in AZ) at this gurls house and then THE GIRLS MOM WALKS IN THE DOOR AGAIN...but this time drunk as hell...with her new found boyfriend. OMG IT WAS HILARIOUS, the new boyfriend was like "what the hell, do you have the whole school here" we all had beers in our hand and we got in a big circle and made a toast with the moms boyfriend. The toast was to the gurl because her mom was drunk and pissed off...so we gave a toast to her life, and said that she will be remembered when she is grounded. hahaha, so we did that and then the mom kicked us out...

and idk what happened to my taxes, LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back