The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Crazy Craigslist Finds

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

They should have at least washed and waxed it...........

The steering wheel shows that car has WAY more than 50K miles!

The steering wheel could have simply been replaced, a used steering wheel does not determine the mileage of the car. For example, I have a new E46 M3 steering wheel on my BMW E46 that has 155,000mi.

I’m not here to argue, but rather sharing what appears to be a decent car.

Last edited:
The seat bolster shows plenty of wear too, look at the carpet, also shows pretty hard wear. I have a 80k mile car and all of the interior is nicer than this one. But maybe they swapped the seats and the carpet too?

Look guy I posted the Craigslist ad bc the car is an example of a good deal. What point are you trying to make? Don’t be so sensitive, you contributed nothing to my post and just wanted to state your feelings.

Lemme ask you, if you seen this car for sale near you would you go and check it out? My point exactly, you would.

Go ahead and PM me if you want to keep this going as I don’t wanna take away from the title of the thread.

I'd be way more concerned with the damage to the rear suspension points and why that caused the bags to pop than whether the mileage matches the interior wear. And $3900 seems a tad steep considering the condition, but it is a black on black 99 GSX... imo, that's second only to the same combo on a 2Gb TSi AWD...

Be concerned if you’d like, feel how you wish, I sure wish I was closer to look at this car. In any event $3900 with the extent of damage I’m sure is negotiable. Opinions aside, I’m certain most would look at this car if they had the chance.

Try not to miss the point of my post, it’s to share information. Hypothetical issues aside unless you actually went and looked at this car, try and keep an open mind, the car looks to be stock.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back