The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Craziest thing i have ever seen on a forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apex-i eclipse

Probationary Member
Sep 17, 2002
new_hampshire
Ok i saw this on my kawasaki forum and it took me 2 days to read its crazy the quick version is this guy tried to sell some gears on a forum then edited his post and raised his price. the people on the forum are nuts and wound up finding everything out about this snotty kid. His home address , phone numbers, his family members names pics of his family his year book pics, arial photos of his house crazy stuff dont mess with these people it shows why you shouldnt be a dick on the internet or in chats

:nono: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399203

Ha the dude's from San Luis Obispo..I was just there last night. Kid sounds like a real douche.

I am not reading through every damn page though. Fawk that..cliff notes, anybody? I read up to where he said he sent the USED gears out...what happens after? On the last page I'm guessing the issue still has not been resolved??

OMG, 37 pages of ownage. This is comparable to the street racing guy on the NASIOC boards, if anyone remembers that.

a_scobel said:
Fawk that..cliff notes, anybody? ??

Lazyass....
Clif notes...

Spoiled punk bi*** teenager = Toad

Mike (good PBBer) = Guy

Toad is advertising a "BRAND NEW" set of D60 gears for $100+shipping (shipping is $15, total was $115)

Guy agrees and sends $115

Toad recieves check and cashes it, Then tells Guy that he accidently put the wrong amount, and it should have been $125+15 for shipping

Guy want's his money back or the "NEW" Gears

Toad thinks that the Internet is anonomous and get's cocky, and starts mouthing off. Says that he isn't going to send the gears or the money back

many PBBers find everything there is to know about said TOAD, including pics of his truck, car, addy, mom, dad's photo, googlemaps of his house. Etc...

Toad gets scared, and sends the gears, but someone finds out that he had these installed already and are infact used gears...

Guy doesn't want "USED" gears and just want's his money back.

Toad starts mouthing off again

PBBers lay more smack down...

Toad gets owned and sends money, Gears were refused so he can sell them somewhere else.... Many many forums are posting that they have heard of this toad before and have banned him.

Forums all over the world start getting linked to, and more scam victoms are found.

The end.....?

apex-i eclipse said:
Lazyass....
Clif notes...

Spoiled punk bi*** teenager = Toad

Mike (good PBBer) = Guy

Toad is advertising a "BRAND NEW" set of D60 gears for $100+shipping (shipping is $15, total was $115)

Guy agrees and sends $115

Toad recieves check and cashes it, Then tells Guy that he accidently put the wrong amount, and it should have been $125+15 for shipping

Guy want's his money back or the "NEW" Gears

Toad thinks that the Internet is anonomous and get's cocky, and starts mouthing off. Says that he isn't going to send the gears or the money back

many PBBers find everything there is to know about said TOAD, including pics of his truck, car, addy, mom, dad's photo, googlemaps of his house. Etc...

Toad gets scared, and sends the gears, but someone finds out that he had these installed already and are infact used gears...

Guy doesn't want "USED" gears and just want's his money back.

Toad starts mouthing off again

PBBers lay more smack down...

Toad gets owned and sends money, Gears were refused so he can sell them somewhere else.... Many many forums are posting that they have heard of this toad before and have banned him.

Forums all over the world start getting linked to, and more scam victoms are found.

The end.....?
And dont forget all the online tough guys that said the would drive from the east coast to the west coast (ALOT of gas) for 100 dollars.
Mike

They did the same thing on a Honda forum a while back. Some kid talked shit about Hondas and said his 240sx was faster. They found his address, phone number, yadda...Spammed his inbox, kid came back, apologized. They sent the link over to a nissan forum.

Nissan forum's response was, :| "Who cares? Get a life, riceboyz."

They went a bit overboard. I wouldn't be surprised if this caused him to commit suicide.

a_scobel said:
On the last page I'm guessing the issue still has not been resolved??

No, it cleared his bank, but they're still egging him on.

And you see what happens when mods dont do thier job. 47 pages of crap and idle threats.
Mike

Rarely does anyone threaten me, but when they claim they will drive all the way from siberia to kick my ass because I said they were retarded I give them my address and times that I will be at home.

Pirate is a hardcore forum. I used to frequent that board when I was in to Jeeps, as for anything extreme, those are the guys to go to. They hate newbs, and flame like crazy. Good guys though, just don't f*ck up like that moron did.

I found out about this today. I kind of felt bad for the kid when they started posting his dad's pictures and stuff. But that kid got owned bad, and if those guys didn't threaten him he probably would've still ripped that guy off.

Still funny though.

like anyone has the balls to do anything about it, just a bunch of "e-Thugs", especially hick ass truck crowds. "ooh big bubba got me adress and work number, im scurred now" id be more worried about someone doing the "right" thing and reporting the claim to fraud department, rather than a bunch of wannabe's coming to my front door.

I think they've went a little extreme. If they would have done anything illegal it should be quickly taken to the authorities. I know there is strength in numbers but it could have been handled person to person no need for all this bullshit.

TheLaserProject said:
I found out about this today. I kind of felt bad for the kid when they started posting his dad's pictures and stuff. But that kid got owned bad, and if those guys didn't threaten him he probably would've still ripped that guy off.

Still funny though.

I agreed 100% he got what he deserved for trying to con his way trough life :nono:

if you guys haven't read this yet, sign up to pirate4x4. This has been the most entertaining saga of the history of the internet. Check out wenzeled.com!!!! Talk about being ow3nd!!

basically some more cliff notes for those who would use an extra 4 hours added onto their life:

1. this kid who's name is Charles or charlie wenzel makes a classified post on pirate4x4 forum

2. he advertises some NEW gears for a truck for 100 bucks plus 15 bucks for shipping

3. a kid named mike sends wenzel a check for 115 bucks

4. wenzel goes back to his original post and changes the price to 125 plus 15 for shipping, he then tells mike to send him more money, in the meantime wenzel cashes the check

5. mike notices wenzel changed the price and post a complaint on the forum and then the fun starts

6. everyone on the forum starts to mess with wenzel and makes him either send the gears or give mike the money back

7. he decides to send the gears and while they are in transit someone finds out from another thread that the gears are USED!!

8. so now not only did he try to #### mike the extra money he sent him used gears, everyone is in uproar!

9. all the members on the site start laying into wenzel as hard as possible, they find pictures of his dad, they find out his parents phone number, they find out where he lives, they find his picture, they find out where he works, they even go as far as the type his address into a satellite and find a picture of his house!

10. mike rejects the package of gears and they get sent back to wenzel, then wenzel sends mike a money order (as far as we know the m.o. has not cleared yet)

11. now wenzel is mouthing off to everyone in the forum, making personal attacks, and making the situation much worse

12. to get back at wenzel, everyone in the site links the pirate4x4 thread to 1000's of other forums, CHUCK WENZEL IS NOW AN INTERNET SUPERSTAR!!!

13. to further increase his shameful ownage they make the website www.wenzeled.com, at wenzeled.com they have pictures and are selling t-shirts, pants, baby shirts, mousepad and coffee mugs with the saying "don't get wenzeled"

THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST SHAMEFUL OWNAGE IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET , I AM SO GLAD THAT THIS HAPPENED TO THE HORRIBLE PERSON THAT HE IS!!!!

Amazing to think that wenzeled.com has probably made more money than was originally disputed for, ten times over...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back