The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Crank no start

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel noir

Probationary Member
Dec 10, 2019
Thornton, Colorado
I’m new to Mitsubishi’s and I got a 97 2.4l 2g last week it would always need a jump or else it would die after turning off so I got a new battery and it’s been running fine.
The heater didn’t work so I changed the thermostat and broke a bolt and the car was sitting for 2-3 days without being started and I finally drilled out the bolt and refilled it with the coolant I had to drain out and I started it and the rpms were super low and it was running rough and then it died now it only cranks but won’t start and it smells like gasoline, I also hammered off the coolant temp sensor on accident and I was wondering if that could be the reason it only cranks and won’t start it’s also cold outside

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back