The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Craigslist Deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOMEBODY BUY THIS NOW
1988 Chrysler Conquest/ Starion

I have no money, or room for another vehicle.
:sosad:

I would if it was closer. My brother has one, not as clean but close. Almost got him to sell me it once when he needed money. Lol 100% rebuild on engine and all issues/bugz worked out. He did all the work for a customer and then FLAT traded a hard body nissan that he did not pay for to the guy for it. The guy needed a truck for working. Some ppl are just so dern lucky I swear LOL

Little more than I'd pay, but that's certainly clean. Love the color.

FREE Hangers

I'm sorry... I died....and have been for the last 10 minutes. This had to go up.

For free, though! What a steal!

1998 Eclipse GST-Low Miles

I found this very beautiful DSM just now :thumb:

looks like a perfect 10 all around. the ad says it runs perfectly fine, and at that price, you'd expect it as well.
BUT what threw a red flag in MY mind was seeing the coolant canister behind the driver seat LOL the only time I've ever kept those IN the car and BEHIND the driver seat was when i need it pretty often because the car starts to want to overheat LOL

what do you guys think? scam or legit? :sneaky:

1998 Eclipse GST-Low Miles

I found this very beautiful DSM just now :thumb:

looks like a perfect 10 all around. the ad says it runs perfectly fine, and at that price, you'd expect it as well.
BUT what threw a red flag in MY mind was seeing the coolant canister behind the driver seat LOL the only time I've ever kept those IN the car and BEHIND the driver seat was when i need it pretty often because the car starts to want to overheat LOL

what do you guys think? scam or legit? :sneaky:
It does look nice and clean and i was thinking the same thing about the coolant but 6k? Pass...

Not bad deals. Wouldn't pay 5500 for the GST, though.

Just picked up a full turbo back exhaust system for $80, I thought it was a hell of a deal. Going back to the guy next Friday to pick up a fp manifold and a t3 manifold for $40. :thumbup:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back