The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

crahsed my dsm damaged radiator support

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevetheman8

Probationary Member
Oct 4, 2007
Fort Bragg, North_Carolina
so over the weekend i ended up crashing my 1g talon out in the country and ended up destorying the lower raditor support and bending the raditor back and bening the top support too. the FMIC and the radior with aftermarket shourd are done for but every thing else seems fine.

so my question is would it be easier to chop that center section out and have a shop fab but a custom brackets for the raditor and FMIC or get a shell and chop that up and get it weilded in?

im open to any suggestions i just want to save her.

I would suggest getting a shell and chopping the front off. Just to insure proper fittament of all the components in that area.

that sucks you crashed it man sorry to hear. personally it depends on cost of fab vs shell. if you have your new intercooler and radiator I would suggest getting price quotes b4 buying a shell.

I work for a body shop im not sure if you can still get 1g parts but i remeber when i fixed my buddies 2g i got the upper and lower support for around $70 a piece at my cost.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back