The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Coupling

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wobet

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 25, 2010
Saint john, NB_Canada
What is a coupling system?

For inspection in my province we need

Body, seatbelts
Windshields and windows
Horn
Wipers
Rear view
Lights all working
Exhaust
Brakes
Steering
Suspension
Wheels/tires
And coupling system

To pass it all has be in really good running condition and I am prepping my car.

So far I need my replacement coil overs, bushings, crank pulley, horn, tires. And I dont know what coupling is

I have no idea personally. Try asking a garage what the "coupling system" is since they are apparently required to see if it's there.

Post back on your findings so I can later help all the half-heads (South Park reference :p)

Post back on your findings so I can later help all the half-heads (South Park reference :p)

Haha I'm hoping that someone on this forum may know before I have to head out in the cold weather. But I will definitely let you guys know

I'm thinking it's the control arms

It is probably for people with tow hitches. They probably inspect them to make sure the electronics work and the hitch is properly attached to the frame.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back