The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

couple questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eaglebombshell

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 4, 2003
--_United_States
sup guys, so here is the deal, bare with, this is kinda long....

ok my car is getting its engine transplant finally. she has been off the road for a year. so I have been stockpiling parts for her once she is back ( seats, hood, etc ). anyway I am purchasing a carbon fiber headliner, and am having trouble with one thing. the sunroof. I have a 97 esi, and do they come with a factory sunroof. It just has the handle to open it with. no electronics. by the looks of the headliners, they are made for electronic roofs, they have pre cut holes, so I wonder would I be better off getting one for no sunroof and cutting the lights in and the glass, or the one for the roof, and hope that works. I guess it is also possible that they might have sent me the wrong pic, but I don't know. so any insight would be appreciated

i personally would fiberglass right over the roof and all, no point in havin a giant hole in your roof:thumb:

yeah...........anyway if anyone could answer me, leo perhaps, what do you think. how easy would it be for me to cut the sunroof in on my headliner?

I got the headliner, it looks amazing, but I have to send it back as they did send me the wrong one, I decided I am gonig to try to cut the sunroof out myself

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back