The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Counter-Strike

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f4st

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 10, 2003
dallas, Texas
Anyone here play CS? Its the best game in the world

There are a few threads about this already.

TFC > all other HL mods.

dude, i played for 4 years, then i stopped...then i had lots of free time...

LOL. ive been playing for 1.5 yrs and i still love it. whre you in any leagues?

I am Ranger_5 on steam. I should be the only Ranger_5 im a newbie OMG

Originally posted by Speede
dude, i played for 4 years, then i stopped...then i had lots of free time...

Your story mirrors mine.

yeah ive been playin it for xbox for the past 2 weeks its pretty cool

counter strike doesnt come on xbox home fry.

Cstrike is supposed to come out on X-box. I think around Dec. though.

yea its commin out on x-box, but its not out YET! :(. He might of meant he hosted a server with his xbox(linux)

Originally posted by f4st
counter strike doesnt come on xbox home fry.

actually it is, i work at microsoft as a game tester. Ive been playing it for 3 weeks getting the bugs out of it, with my 2 roomates...

Wow thats pretty crazy, how the hell did you get that job? Half life 2 got delayed like 8 months because some hacker broke into their computers and stole alot of codes, but i dont really care all i play is cs. We should get together and have a CS war.

oh yeah and BTW i hate that stupid ####ing newbie shield. You should of worked on 1.6 to get all the bugs out of it.

to tell you the truth ive never played cs on the computer, i dont know why i just dont like computer games.

My roomate josh worked at microsoft all summer and tested halo for pc there, And he got me and my other roomate hooked up there, We get to own the game like 2 weeks before it comes out i think, i highly suggest checkin it out when it comes out though, It is one awesoem game, and the xbox live options are awesome on it....

I have been waiting for CS on Xbox... Need a really good Live game besides all the 'racing' games... but yeah CS on PC here..... 1.5 and Steam... really not to into the riot shield but I like the improved maps...

CS CZ is already leaked so bad ppl are playing as we speak. 2SLoW4U has pics of someone in a game playing. There's a gun that makes things float. Not much more i know, but maybe if u PM 2SLoW4u he'll know.

Originally posted by f4st
LOL. ive been playing for 1.5 yrs and i still love it. whre you in any leagues?

cal-im, tho i was better than half my cal-m friends...:rolleyes:

former cal invite :) but i dont play regularly anymore. cars are a lil more important :p

summit --> hicks with sticks.

turkae is my steam name but i play 1.5 more than i play 1.6. id pwn you all at once, ive been through a full season of ogl. cal i is for noobies. :p

i also have a private server locted in dallas and my ping goes down to 10 sometimes, after im done playing there, i cant play well at other server having a 70 ping.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back