The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Counter-strike

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

just downloaded steam and im waiting for them to send me my damned validation code!

i used to play before on igl clan KOS back in 1.3 :laugh:, but i have steam 1.6 and i can play right now if anyone wants too..i hate big servers though

Does 1.5 and 1.6 look exactly the same or are they different?

Steam ruined the Team Fortress Classic community, too.

Hey tomorrow, or wed. Ill play you. the server IP will be 69.139.30.30, my brother will set it up. Ill post again or PM you with the time. Anyone who wants to play can. ~Matt

Originally posted by sting0004
Hey tomorrow, or wed. Ill play you. the server IP will be 69.139.30.30, my brother will set it up. Ill post again or PM you with the time. Anyone who wants to play can. ~Matt
pm me or AIM me when you're gonna play tomorow : InsertYaNameHere ....this is 1.6 right?

DSL ping
15 fps most of the time... same PC since 1.0 :/
tomeek.de Nick

add me to friends net if you want @
[email protected]

cYa soon

i love counter strike but none of the CD keys work.
but i have been playing Tach OPs-AOT and that game is awesome.
its about the same as CS and its awesome to play online.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back